Ronald Peat Poems
- * Melancholy Melancholy (An offering to the flower girl) ...
- * Overcome, Not Me Overcome, Not Me A number of things ...
- *mary Poppins Mary Poppins At the opening — supercilious
- 2. Just A Measly Poet Just A Measly Poet She thinks poetry...
- Art Critic The Art Critic. This figurative-landscape of a...
- Huffed-Out Blown House! Huffed-Out Blown House! Bump, ...
- Broken Reflections Broken Reflections If every lake was ...
68 years old. Taught poetry and art for a number of years. Published in the USA, India, New Zealand, & Japan.
Willing to offer help to anyone but doesn't not like to overburdened with endless lists of poetry to read. One for one is fine. Tit for tat. Or nothing for nothing.3 lines for 3 lines.
a poet friend
RH Peat more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(An offering to the flower girl)
She has an old violin without a bow
... sawdust in silence stings
The swished horse’s tail is unheard.
... “Nothing” is never the “No Thing.”
... Night’s crickets commence;
......her song announces endowments
What spheres revolve
... before engulfed inside
...... love’s tacit turning bud?
© RH Peat 1/21/2012 11: 17pm
Form 3 stanzas/ 9 lines
In Response: Rachel Ann Butler, hugs and kisses
to her: Felicity