Rouren Torres Poems
- Sweet Temptation Kiss me, I dare you. Hold me,
- The Wonders Of A Tantrum Sometimes I feel like screaming; ...
- To Compare Me To A Summers Day You may not. For a summers ...
- True To Wedding Vows Pull the red string tight against my ...
- Just A Thought What if? ... It slips off our tongue, Falls...
- So I Stutter I can think clearly, But don't do well When ...
- Lie To Me Let's play a game. Let's play pretend. Let's say...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Yay, for painkillers…or placebos; whichever takes effect first.''Thought out loud to my roommate.
''A lot of knowledge, little practice.''Said to my younger sisters about my experience with sex.
''No one can quite crush your spirit like a parent.''Thought I expressed to my roommate.
Comments about Rouren Torres
I dare you.
I ask you.
I plead to you.
I beg of you.
Because I yearn.
Because I thirst.
Because I burn.
Because there is no eye,
It will stay between you and I.
Though God won't forgive you,
Because a sin is well shared,
If it is ours to bear.