Rouren Torres Poems
- Sweet Temptation Kiss me, I dare you. Hold me,
- The Wonders Of A Tantrum Sometimes I feel like screaming; ...
- To Compare Me To A Summers Day You may not. For a summers ...
- True To Wedding Vows Pull the red string tight against my ...
- Just A Thought What if? ... It slips off our tongue, Falls...
- So I Stutter -new- I can think clearly, But don't do well When ...
- Lie To Me Let's play a game. Let's play pretend. Let's say...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rouren Torres
I dare you.
I ask you.
I plead to you.
I beg of you.
Because I yearn.
Because I thirst.
Because I burn.
Because there is no eye,
It will stay between you and I.
Though God won't forgive you,
Because a sin is well shared,
If it is ours to bear.