Rowan Truebody Poems
- Dare To Believe I dare to believe that the sun will come ...
- Grow Up! Is this a way to behave at your age? What are you ...
- Pear-Shaped When it all goes pear shaped, when it all feels ...
- Voices In My Head The voices in my head are shouting, ...
- Death Doesn'T Faze Me Death doesn’t faze me, the dying man ...
- A Thing A thing, a miracle, just happened to me, The sun ...
- London Night Drunk as a skunk in Camden Town You stood and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rowan Truebody
Dare To Believe
I dare to believe that the sun will come out
I dare to have faith that the time is right
For me to reach the top of my game
To say goodbye to heartache and pain
I dare to believe that for the very first time
I will truly get what I want to be mine
And no, it’s not a never ending love
Nor even a fortune dropped from above
No, I dare to believe that I’m all right
That I’m the best that’s ever been
The smartest, the funniest, the best overall
I dare to believe in myself, that’s all.