Ryan Brodesser Poems
- Chesapeake Bay. I remember The heat
- Prophecy For Story Percy Jacks...
- Godzilla A flash! A glare! In the misbegotten street of ...
- The Beast. The beast has been cornered and hurt The beast ...
- Dantes Comedy. 1. For those men who died 2. With warrior ...
- Warriors Journey A group of friends sailed into the ...
- Red Vines (Parody Of Red Red W...
I have had a rather simple life. I was born in a small hospital, in California, and lived there only a few years. When I was about out of the low level grades, we moved to Leonardtown MD where some of the best years of my life was spent. After, and currently, I am a resident of Portland, Damascus area in Oregon, where I got my first volunteer job. I am currently 18 years old. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ryan Brodesser
And the bugs
The lazy bay, in the forest
Filled with filthy water
Theres our beautiful boat
Lying at ready
Looking peaceful and happy
Oh those days!
Those happy days! so filled with adventure
Whether swimming in the bay or exploring the forest
We explored the forest
When we moved
Years ago they were
So long ago
They were the best years of my entire life
Good years were always enjoyed
They were days of freedom, pain free, love and ...