saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight )
saint cynosure ( Ken Bennight ) Poems
- Adolf Hitler He had the dream, to hear the screams, of a ...
- *come Close My Love Come close my love, to touch your face,...
- Butterfly You're pathetically ugly, thats what they all ...
- Angel Of My Death Straight long staring into her eyes, ...
- Signs This world was built on little signs, in lines in ...
- Greatest Poet By The Numbers The greatest poet to be found, ...
- Changing Self Once you learn who you are, you change what ...
I am me and that is all I can say...A lot of poems are personal but most are 100%fiction...The dark poems are from request of a few readers...I love to entertain people...Hope everyone enjoys.
GOD bless, Saint. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''We set ourselves up for disappointments by having expectations, we never have expectations we shall never be disappointed.''The thought of life from someone whom has lived.
''Truth is just a word that hides within a world that is full of lies...''from a line in a poem... kind of seems a very sad thing about life.
''Wisdom is a lonely child with none too few to slay...''My look on this world and its endless stupidity.
''When the World gets you down, remember its still underneath your feet.''trials of life
''War with all its evil schemes can be the biggest act of kindness''just a thought
He had the dream,
to hear the screams,
of a million aching men.
He sold himself with rhetoric,
and the nightmare soon began.
Hypnotized and blind to lies,
a people showed no pity.
Captured towns and vandalized,
a thousand helpless cities.
Tortured, gassed and served starvation,
to a gentle peaceful nation.
And the whole world stared as if not to care,
with not one thought of aggravation.
Brought every human into war,
every single nation.
The torture to the sister.
All because the ...