Nat Z. Punx
Nat Z. Punx Poems
- Slip Of Faith things get bad sometimes things get confusing ...
- When You Are Quiet Enough For ...
- Dog Eat Dog angus and bon really could do it it's a ...
- I Have Lust- i have lust- in the mad bowl of la brea ...
- Student Of Hell humanity's social classrooms on the job ...
- Prayer To The Powergods spring is in the air and ...
- Introduction Of Rat To Koo rat meets koo on a autumn friday ...
well read (semi-literate) hooligan purging and celebrating a complex and chaotic life
everything else is just details.
well this has been alot of fun, but now is the time for changing modes though. when you are writing, you aren't living. i have been given a chance to do a little living. i am still going to write, but mostly in a different mode. i will be continuing my blog 'studies in gutter elegance - finer things on the skids' at http: //ohferfuksake.blog-city.com. this will document a light resto of a '77 stroked and raked glide. that is what i anticipate anyway. if you would like to contact me during this absence you can e mail me at email@example.com. i hope you enjoy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nat Z. Punx
Slip Of Faith
things get bad sometimes
things get confusing sometimes
a person cannot tell
if they are moving
dead or alive
a soul static
staring at the
kaledescope of life
falling and crawling across it's eyes
a corpse flying down the interstate
in the back of a caddy hearse
gone begging for a chunk of land
soul slip to dock it's cargo
in the oceans of eternity
today my mind was so clouded
i thought of prayer
i called on st. ames
thank you tommy