Nat Z. Punx
Nat Z. Punx Poems
- Don'T Mctell i'm having a problem now listening to blind ...
- A Quick Drink In Hell death sit at the end of the ...
- Notion On Noah last week the highs were in the sixties this ...
- Ezra Pound Escapes Me richard hell kicks my ass and robert ...
- Judas Priest i was listening to this man
- Slip Of Faith things get bad sometimes things get confusing ...
- When You Are Quiet Enough For ...
well read (semi-literate) hooligan purging and celebrating a complex and chaotic life
everything else is just details.
well this has been alot of fun, but now is the time for changing modes though. when you are writing, you aren't living. i have been given a chance to do a little living. i am still going to write, but mostly in a different mode. i will be continuing my blog 'studies in gutter elegance - finer things on the skids' at http: //ohferfuksake.blog-city.com. this will document a light resto of a '77 stroked and raked glide. that is what i anticipate anyway. if you would like to contact me during this absence you can e mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. i hope you enjoy ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nat Z. Punx
i'm having a problem now
listening to blind willie mctell
i don't want it to end
don't want to hear it again
just don't want it to end
has me in a quiet lucid trance
they do indeed
strut their feathers well