Sakib Choudhury Poems
- Tired Of People Taking Advanta... Tired of people taking ...
- Lady Of The Fountain As I lay eyes upon the lady of the ...
- Slowly Going Insane Slowly going insane No one to talk ...
- Old Man Time The first shades appear noticed Obvious as the ...
- Dont Leave Me Alone I implore to you with all my heart Dont ...
- Curtain Of Red A curtain of red slowly makes its decent ...
- One Day In a job that I hate, don’t even care that I’m ...
I first got into writing poetry through a friend of mine, who regularly use to make me read his poems. He inspired me to start writing some of my own poems. After writing my first poem i liked the many different ways to express what i am trying to say. So i carried on with it, using it as an outlet on what i want to say but have trouble saying it directly to people more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sakib Choudhury
Tired Of People Taking Advantage
Tired of people taking advantage
Tried to make people happy
But wasn’t successful
Every method taken backfired
Trying to bridge the gap created
But seems like another is being formed
No one thinking about each other
Thinking no point anymore
Just causing more stress
Leave things as they are
Let them be ignorant
Theres no unity anymore
No strong figure to unite them
Slowly drifting apart
Soon there will be nothing left