sallam yassin Poems
- A Lonely Tree At a road where the road off where lonesome is...
- For Me Mother Is The World Mother is not a word Mother is ...
- Ink Of My Poetry Moon and night Dark and light On a sheet ...
- Black Butterfly Who can ignore Your beauty? Black ...
- As Woman In Her Man To See As a woman in her time odd or good...
- Africa Africa the song of the time You blessed In every ...
my body age is 45
but the age of my soul is much more
the home of my body is the earth
but my soul passion is the universe
i see what we share
as comparative companion
the journey of life
payment of the completion
sallam yassin more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
A Lonely Tree
At a road where the road off
where lonesome is a road
at mid of no where
A lonely tree is standing there
waiting no one but the dust
dust of the passing time
tarnishing the color of this tree
this lonely tree to gray
praying in this lonely place
for the passing van
A gray lonely van
for the lonely bird
staying for a while
when the nights come
and days go
the lonely tree; praying there
when the wars rage and peace,
the lonely tree praying for the peace
no one is waiting there
but the lonely tree is waiting