salma. torrez Poems
- Lost Identity. Lost identity. My dream as a ...
- Alexandria Egypt. Alexandria egypt your beauty is present in...
- Gossip Gossip Gossip I have no respect for justice I maim ...
- Man And Woman. Man and Woman When a woman Loves a man it's...
- If I Had Two Hearts If I had two hearts I would have used ...
- Blue Tit In My Garden Tweet tweet tweet Blue Tit building ...
- Captivated Aaah, tell me, tell me what could this be Could ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Happy Valentine's Day.Happy Valentine's Day.
Don't think about your pride
don't be a fool
You can't put a price on love
or libel it with a rule
love love love we must say
How can I forgetHow can I forget
My mind is full of memories
like lighting in middle of the night
it wakes my heart
And reminds me of my past
How I can forget him
My dream as a child.
Became a passion in my youth.
To search for my identity.
And search for the truth.
I differentiated myself from every other mortal.
I differentiated myself for a subtle known cause.
To be the best amongst all of them.
And to prevent them not to know of my identity loss
The good that I achieved
Doesn’t seem to be no more
Or probably it wasn’t good enough
For my conscience to be sure
I was probably the most competitive
In an effort to establish my superiority
I’m still to reach that ultimate ...