Samah Khan Poems
- The Fear Of Fear Fear is not what I am afraid of. True, it ...
- I Have Forsaken Both Rest And ... I have forsaken both rest...
- Secrets I:
- Brown Hair And Green Eyes I watched you from a distance-a ...
- Death Is Such Sweet Sorrow Death is such sweet sorrow Rotten...
- Price Of Beauty The price we must all pay for beauty Is ...
- I Loved You I loved you like the crashing waves love the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samah Khan
The Fear Of Fear
Fear is not what I am afraid of.
True, it is a frightful thing to fear;
But the fear of fearing fear is overwhelming
Especially when its form becomes sheer
Fear is like losing a tree of shade on a bristling day
Or losing your breath when you fall below the sea;
I fear this fear of fearing these fears
And it is this fear that is part and parcel of me.
Fear is like loving without being loved back,
Fear is like leaving without being left;
And the fear of loving and leaving and being loved and being left
Is opposed by the fear of not fearing anything ...