samantha bridget Poems
- On The Bottom Of The Ocean Flo... Sit down in the chair All ...
- Last Night Last night we cried We were screaming and ...
- You Never Helped You Never Eve... you should of done ...
- A Flower I Pick A flower I pick From a bunch I prick my ...
- Death Awaits Not wanted, unloved Tear drops, blood flows ...
- Every Night Every night I cry Every night I can’t ...
I am 14 years old im in year 8 Almost in year 9 i have had a pretty hard life i guess others have it harder i hope you like my poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about samantha bridget
On The Bottom Of The Ocean Floor
Sit down in the chair
All alone again
Make ups a mess
The house is destroyed
He has left once again
Her life is unknown to others
Hiding the past and the present
No future for her
He'll be back soon
Clean the house
Mop the floor
Fix her hair and make up
Bag packed and off to school
Children ask what's the bruise?
She looks and smiles
No one can see the pain behind her eyes
She lie's to them
The days over
No rush to get home
She walk's slow
Finally comes along a house she
Inside she walks
No time for ...