Samantha Zimmerman Poems
- My Strength I don't have the strength to face you any ...
- You I always think about you. but, you never seem to ...
- Jersey Girl I am so pround to be a jersey girl But, when ...
- Bubbles Of The Ocean The bubbles of the ocean are very ...
- Like A Broken Record The memiorzies of you and me from a ...
- Deep Blue Seas The watery blue seas are like my podles ...
- Sunset Lover Your love is just like a sunset, The colours ...
I was born with a twin brother named Ryan Zimmerman and i am 2min. older then him. I listen to music, I write poems everyday. I like to do cheerleading at my High School, play the violin, and I love to design my on clothes for my future career. Oh... i also LOVE to look at my ex boyfriend and also love too look at the football player at my High School. And love to talk to my Best Friend in the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Samantha Zimmerman
I don't have the strength
to face you any
I use to be strong and healthy
but, now I am weak
and I don't know if i can still hear my
It took all the strength I
had to get over you but,
I am still not over you and
I have no more strength to give
You took all strength I
had and now I can only lie
down in my bed and think
about you and me when
we where together.
Can I have my strength
back you back stabing