Like a Broken Record
The memiorzies of you
and me from a long time ago
keep playing over and over
again in my head just like
a broken record.
I keep thinking of you in my head,
but i just can't get you out of my broken
I keep crying every night
just because of what you did to
my heart to make me be like this.
To be just like a broken record.
Samantha Zimmerman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Like a Broken Record by Samantha Zimmerman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh