sandy kulchyski Poems
- Grief Grief of losing someone you love Heartbroken and ...
- Pride Pride of, loving Pride of, loving someone Pride of, ...
- Why? Why? ? Why do we have to say good-bye? ? When we ...
- Eternal Fire Can you feel it? That fire burning? Its ...
- Who Am I? Who am I? ? I do not know. I could be anyone, ...
- Regreat This feeling I have, It never a good feeling, I ...
- Angel Oh, angel of mine, Are you good or bad? Do you ...
Hi.My name is Sandy. I live in a small town named Kelowna. I grew up in foster care most of my life. I love to write and was very happy that I found this site because I get to put my own poems onto it. Most of the things are outlets for my self. But I hope they are good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sandy kulchyski
Grief of losing someone you love
Heartbroken and hopelessly lost
Tears running like a river
Grief of losing a home
Empty and sad
Nowhere to go
Grief of being alone
Cold and lost
Lives in darkness
Grief is different
Grief is sad
But it could be turned around
It could change into happiness
Only if you let grief,
Rule your life.
Will it be there forever?
With help by love ones
They seem to be never there
But they are there
Will grief disappear?