Sarah Stopka Poems
- Friendship Friendship is a gift, That you choose to give ...
- Fallen Warrior Beneath the lotus tree In the garden of ...
- Life I hate my life I want to die, Why must I live a life ...
- I Miss You I miss the way you used to hold my hand, I your ...
- Dreams When the sun rises in the east I will be in your arms ...
- Thoughts What star I dream on tonight shall bring me endless ...
- Hope I really hope you know, How very special you are to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Stopka
Friendship is a gift,
That you choose to give away.
Friendship is a flower,
That grows stronger everyday.
Friendship is a treasure,
Full of riches and gold.
Friendship is a memory,
That can never grow old.
Friendship is a charm,
That you hold near and dear in your heart.
Friendship is a bond,
That keeps us from growing apart.