Sasha Ioffine Poems
- International Women's Day Poem 'To women and effeminate men, ...
- Wanted A girl with peachy-white complexion With sense of ...
- 'Schrodinger's Cat Soliloquy To be and/or not to be. That ...
- The Accentuated Curls To twist around is a crime It will ...
- Hologram I try to find the tricky balance Between two ...
- Moving Windows Behind a wall of moving windows, I wave from...
- Imp My eyes perceive a paradigm ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sasha Ioffine
International Women's Day Poem
'To women and effeminate men,
To Mary, Jessie, Hannah, Jen
To girls just born - and dying gals
To women who call us, men, 'pals'
To girls that weep and sing alone
But though they try, are monotone
To ladies sleeping sweetly so
Who wait for their own Romeo
(But will only discover that
Men are as hygienic as rats;
And have as much romance as stone
And half the time are slightly stoned)
To women like my lovely mom
Who is, I'm proud to say, 'da bomb! '
I love you all, my lady friends;
To you, a message I will send:
Though men are ...