Sean Bitikofer Poems
- Cars Cars Almost everybody has one, but what little thought ...
- Trees Trees They are a plant, but we can climb them. They ...
- Jack Jack the fun dog, he loves to have fun. How gracefully ...
- Sailing Sailing How gracefully the boat moves through the ...
- Sunshine Sunshine how she loves to lick you after she eats ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sean Bitikofer
Almost everybody has one, but what little thought we give them.
We drive our cars to work and school but even then we don't give our cars much thought.
You go from one exteme to the other, one guy might pay about $20,000 for a car, while another may pay $150,000 for a car.
Cars are an earthly object, yet we all see people that go overboard with their cars.