Jack the fun dog, he loves to have fun.
How gracefully he chases a dirt bike, runs like a tiger in the fields in the afternoon sun.
Jack is a very obedient dog that can be hyper at times.
He enjoys swimming in the water, he swims like a fish and enjoys going to get treats a certain person throws in the pond for him.
OH! ! ! how he hates the rake bark, bark, bark is what you would hear all day long, for the amount of success you would have would be like mowing the lawn with a pair of scissors.
Jack enjoys playing tug-of-war, but he is a hog of what he takes or wins in a match so you must not let him get his mouth or you shall never see it again.
Jack is a very nobe looking German Shepard at any distance.
He can be very hyper at times, but he also enjoys the mesmerizing heat of a campfire on a cold winter's night
He will lay there in a heavenly spot just waiting for you to move so he can get on up and follow you wherever you go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jack by Sean Bitikofer )
- As and when, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond in a rough, Aftab Alam
- Pollution, Lavanya Pati
- Early union, hasmukh amathalal
- EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST, Terry Collett
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 February 1970-)
Alan W. Jankowski
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)