Jack the fun dog, he loves to have fun.
How gracefully he chases a dirt bike, runs like a tiger in the fields in the afternoon sun.
Jack is a very obedient dog that can be hyper at times.
He enjoys swimming in the water, he swims like a fish and enjoys going to get treats a certain person throws in the pond for him.
OH! ! ! how he hates the rake bark, bark, bark is what you would hear all day long, for the amount of success you would have would be like mowing the lawn with a pair of scissors.
Jack enjoys playing tug-of-war, but he is a hog of what he takes or wins in a match so you must not let him get his mouth or you shall never see it again.
Jack is a very nobe looking German Shepard at any distance.
He can be very hyper at times, but he also enjoys the mesmerizing heat of a campfire on a cold winter's night
He will lay there in a heavenly spot just waiting for you to move so he can get on up and follow you wherever you go.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jack by Sean Bitikofer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- A Thank You Note, Emily Liang
- ~ Lonely ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Sunshine, Emily Liang
- Drying River., Bieze Josephat
- WE MUST STICK TO OUR WORDS يجب ان نلتصق .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Miss You, Gabriel Mbusya
- WE MUST STICK TO OUR WORDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ceremonial Dance., Bieze Josephat
- OUR WORDS ARE NOT FUNNY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Indigo, mary douglas