Shadrach Knight Poems
- Thus It's Funny It seems stupid, But it's not, You ...
- Maybe Were Crazy I am invisible, Yet, you can see me, But...
- Growing Up In life I walk a dark road, I don't walk it ...
- Dirty Streets People shuffle in the streets, As the rain ...
- Taken Girl Sitting in the back of the class, The school day...
- My Back To The Broken Wall I sit on the leafs, my back ...
- Old Friend I don’t know if I should say it Say what I ...
People are normal, as many a man has said I'm not. They think strange happy thoughts that make my head spin. A crowed of people who love and enjoy one and other. I'm standing in the middle of it like a strange black speck. I'm not bitter, I'm just sad because if you were me you would be. I can be happy but thanks to my 'negativity' and 'self doubt' I have a hard time smiling.
Go Figure...... but what ever FAKE SMILE TIME: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shadrach Knight
Thus It's Funny
It seems stupid,
But it's not,
You could call it love,
You could call it sorrow,
I'm sick of feeling funny about thus seaming funny,
But it's funny because I don't even care about myself,
But I care about you,
I just do,
And thus it's funny