Shalini Samuel Poems
- A Fishy Day At Bay Blue wave, white foam, washing the long ...
- You Are Not Alone The glass window opens every morning She ...
- Writers Block I am just trying to write again. I am trying ...
- Flood Dear grey sky, Carrying your tears For long…
- Out Of Fetters Seeing the world after lonely days- Walking ...
- Daughter's Tears She cries, invisible tears flowing from her ...
Shalini Samuel was born in Kanyakumari, southern tip of India. After completing her schooling (2002) from St.Teresa’s MHSS, Kanyakumari, she graduated in Information Technology (2006) and took her Master’s in Computer Science from Noorul Islam College of Engineering (2008) , Kanyakumari.
She has been writing poems from her school days. Her poetic pursuits took a pause during her college years. Writing journey of Shalini Samuel started again as a blogger and slowly crept into Muse India. Holding the branches firmly she ventured into poetry. Her poems got published in International journal Tajmahal review and she also contributed to Inklinks anthology. She is currently editing ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shalini Samuel
A Fishy Day At Bay
Blue wave, white foam, washing the long shore
with its tender soothing hands, brushing away
my fading memories, polishing men's rock heart, at bay
-akin to the pebbles, the bubbly kids search to store
on a solitary rock, by the shore, a young man sits
dreaming his untold future, the spluttering sprays
banging the rock, returns back, filling water in pits
sea retreats in agony, striking again angrily on her prey
the candy man rings the bell, people run behind for a bite
the balloons sway in his hands- bright red, blue and pink
the shells, hiding an ...