Shane Bryan Poems
- An Unknown Voice In The Dark A voice silenced, A dream ...
- Roses To Knives Its hard to see the pain in your eyes, Cuts...
- Free Fall
- Take A Peak
- If Now Or Forever If it lasts only another day Or if this ...
- Clear Were always having fun, Together spending all this ...
- Let's Break The Mold Love is quite tricky, Sometimes it can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shane Bryan
An Unknown Voice In The Dark
A voice silenced,
A dream shredded,
Ashes sprinkled over me,
Blotting out the sun,
Leaving me to weep in the darkness,
For a face I'll never know.