Shane Bryan Poems
- Roses To Knives Its hard to see the pain in your eyes, Cuts...
- Free Fall
- Take A Peak
- If Now Or Forever If it lasts only another day Or if this ...
- Clear Were always having fun, Together spending all this ...
- An Unknown Voice In The Dark A voice silenced, A dream ...
- Let's Break The Mold Love is quite tricky, Sometimes it can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shane Bryan
Roses To Knives
Its hard to see the pain in your eyes,
Cuts so deep made by beautiful lies.
Now before you I stand,
Same knife different hand.
At least that is all you can see,
I know that you don't blame me.
But when a man can use a rose for a knife,
Its difficult to trust anything in life.
You have fallen I know,
But with trust love will grow.
I wish to show you how to fly,
To prove not all beauty is a lie.
I'll wait patiently for you,
Because I love you its true.