Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
Sharilynn Dawn Reaser Poems
- The Jewelry Box Filled with crystal tears And pearl ...
- Extra Money Non existent On the go Shoestring lifestyle
- Out Of The Dust Thou shalt be brought down And shalt speak ...
- Pepper Your sweet brown eyes Soft with love Blinking up at ...
- Feelings Of Christmas Frozen winter nights Ornate ...
- The Grandfathers Clock It sits in the hall ...
- Technical Difficulties Computer frustration Once again the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''We all have 20/20 hindsight.'''I was the one who coined this phrase several years ago.
''People make lousy mind readers.''This is an observation and something I sometimes say, and often need to remember myself, that we need to communicate what we need and not just expect ...
Comments about Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
The Jewelry Box
Filled with crystal tears
And pearl dreams
A shattered ruby heart
And onyx feelings
There is lot's of cut glass too!
And rings of jade
Rings that pierce!
And more than just the ear!
Necklace's of words
both old and new...
That strangle with their intent
Searing their pain into body and soul
Leaving an everlasting depression on
And all throughout...
The splintered looking glass
Reflecting the jewels endlessly
In every direction
In this tiny glass jewelry box