Sharron Stephenson Poems
- A Child Inside i have a burning feeling inside, like i am ...
- Heroin And Advice the way we seach our past, present and ...
- A Powerful Love Dream the day i met you you was the start, ...
- A Cry For Peace Why should we face times alone when they, ...
- A Dream Concert make the most of life you can, as it can go...
- The Heart In The Mirror to look deep inside the heart, to ...
- Pressure And Bumps a burst of pluse, a beating heart, the...
i like to read and watch horrors i also love to write peoms i have not long been divorced which i was married for nearly 12 years i loveeeeeeeeeeee buying jewelery more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Child Inside
i have a burning feeling inside,
like i am been torn apart,
the pain is unbearable,
the flashbacks are the worst,
nightmares are taken the toll on me,
i wish it was all gone there,
are times like now when i wish i was never,
is this due to the feeling i was to blame?
this was all my fault,
he kept saying to me. if i told they would,
not belive me,
and i would be taking away,
could i have dealt? with all the problems,
in a driffrent way,
all this is wrong,
i feel like i what to die right now,
i need help ...