Shaun Shane Poems
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass if only our tongues were made of...
- A Necklace Of Clouds i use to love a girl who wore
- Daffodil take a daffodil and pop the flower and hold it
- 05 Love Is Like You Hold Your ...
- Everything He Says everything he says ...
- Girls Are Dumb girls are dumb i've said
- What I Am i don't know what i am or who i am
Shaun Shane (a pseudonym real name unknown) . There have been few men whose work is so well known and as highly acclaimed and yet whose personal life is as shrouded in mystery as that of Shaun Shane in the History of Poetry. Shane's career first began in the early 80's, publishing in small presses and doing famously standing room only readings while, it is rumored, he still was a Philosophy Major at Yale. When his work quickly came to the attention of the Literary Critic and host of the Public Radio Program, Poetry In Our Time, Harvey Alexander. Who, so struck with Shane's work, began to feature it prominently on his radio program. The filmmaker John Waters, a close friend of Alexander's,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
04 Tongues Made Of Glass
we would be