Shean Davis Poems
- I Cry I cry. I cry for me. I cry for you; Mainly because ...
- I'M No Puppet Just the other night when you were here, in my ...
- One More Thing To Say There can only be so many 'One more ...
- Burn And Etch Burn into my memory the memory of you, ...
- The Night Winds The night winds say~ 'You shoulda' stayed,...
- Downward Spiral A falling leaf, A bit of lonely, A small ...
- Undisturbed Vessel; Unyielding... An undisturbed vessel;...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shean Davis
I cry for me.
I cry for you;
Mainly because I don't wish to see you again,
If I saw you, I'd go the other way; and that's quite sad.
I cry for the present.
I cry for past loveless moments,
and all that you snatched away.
I cry for believing in you,
I cry hating you for the letters you wrote,
I cry for the time you took to falsely perpetuate.
I cry for the energy I spent…
And now I cry because I'm so tired, now—
...and I cry like a child;
I weep sparingly because I am as an ancient well—empty ...