Shemsi Elsani Poems
- Chasing The Goose Don't really know if it's all dreams Or ...
- A Memoir Of A Little Boy Of Ma... By the time you read ...
- Then It Flowed It goes, on and on Collecting every pieces ...
- Love Colours Of Purple Within those thin air, there's ...
- Up Above, There'Re Wonders Upward it goes, beyond those white...
- Love Dare Not To Be Named Has it started too early? Does ...
- Sweetness Of Memories Sweetness of memories Once nothing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shemsi Elsani
Chasing The Goose
Don't really know if it's all dreams
Or just a mere hallucinations
Or may just be a fictionated chapters
Or could even be collections of lies
Yet, its keep on pushing through
From every crooks and nooks
From every holes and pores
From every angles and perspectives
Keep on hitting hard, straight on the face
Leaving the souls wandering and wondering
Unsettled and restless on every single moments
Looking and searching for the answers
Questioning and inquiring for every confusions
Yet, it's never been certain and answered
It's always been ...