Sherif Monem Poems
- Our Wedding Bells Wedding Night In our wedding night I saw ...
- Spring Celebration Spring is the time of rebirth and ...
- Close The Door Close the door after me I will not be coming ...
- Adam And Eve Apple Fantasy I am bored Adam I am bored ...
- Snowy Day In Winter It is another cold day of winter The ...
- Apple A Day Yummy, Yummy apple a day Red, green and yellow? ...
- Old Man And Young Bride Do you marry me? Do you know I am ...
Resident of Southern California, Beach Cities.
Electrical Communication Engineering B.S., M.S. and Ph.D.
MBA Master of Business Administration.
Information Technology. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Learn how to resist your inner voices and temptations.In many instants in life the inner voices talking to you may misleading you and the temptations are wrong.
Be in control.''
''Life is Endurance.Life is endurance is consolation that you are not alone who endure but everybody else.
Life is full of pain. It is inescapable. This is life whatever we pretend. Not everything in life comes our way.''
''Mind is gift of god.Our mind gives us confidence.
Mind is very precious thing and is our source of self esteem.''
''Learn in life to win.''Life is struggle and don't surrender make your goal to win.
''Women are the men's prize.''Men search for women to fulfill his desires and soul searching.
Comments about Sherif Monem
Our Wedding Bells
In our wedding night
I saw the bright stars
Promising us happiness
Through the days to come
My bride I adore you
You have all my unbound love
Your shining beauty
Your gleaming eyes
The doors to paradise
Your radiating delight
The candles that will light our way
In the journey of life
The wedding bells
The silver bells chimes
Announce the first steps
For joyful future
For a family
For love and romance