sherif monem Poems
- Our Wedding Bells Wedding Night In our wedding night I saw ...
- Spring Season Spring is the time of rebirth and renewal A ...
- Close The Door Close the door after me I will not be coming ...
- Adam And Eve Apple Fantasy I am bored Adam I am bored ...
- Snowy Day In Winter It is another cold day of winter The ...
- Apple A Day Yummy, Yummy apple a day Red, green and yellow? ...
- Old Man And Young Bride Do you marry me? Do you know I am ...
Resident of Orange county, Southern California.
Electrical Engineer, B.S., M.S. and Ph.D.
MBA Master of Business Adminstration. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sherif monem
Our Wedding Bells
In our wedding night
I saw the bright stars
Promising us happiness
Through the days to come
My bride I adore you
You have all my unbound love
Your shining beauty
Your gleaming eyes
Are the doors to paradise
Your radiating delight
The candles that will light our way
In the journey of life
The wedding bells
The silver bells chimes
Announce the first steps
For joyful future
For a family
For love and romance