Sherry Painter Poems
- Dancing With The Devil: I'm dancing with the devil, Thought...
- 'Darkness': The clouds roll in, Like the feelings inside ...
- Rise Above: I choise to rise above, Even thow others choice...
- Beautiful: You know what's beautiful when you see it, The ...
- I Want To Kiss You: I want to kiss your sweet lips, To feel...
- Ashamed: I stand above the croud, As you cower away from ...
- I Wanna Love You I wanna love you, I wanna kiss you, I ...
I live in Florida. I'm just starting Hight School, and my hobbies are: anything that has to do with art, but mostly clothes disgning and jewlery, and I love to write Fanfiction's, which I'm trying to wright right now, and poems. Plus reading -books only- watching T.V and go around and seeing places in Florida, like parks, ect. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sherry Painter
Dancing With The Devil:
I'm dancing with the devil,
Thought I don't know why.
I'm dancing with the Devil,
I know its wrong,
Thought I can't seem to let him go,
He's got me trapped on his fiery gaze.
I'm dancing with death,
O know he can kill me in an instant,
Yet, I don't feel the need to turn away,
It seems like I want to move closer,
So, instead of turning away,
I did exactly that.
Like when Eve ate an apple from the forbidden fruit,
I got trapped in the forbidden arms of the Devil himself...