Shouvik Roy Poems
- I Swam Today, I walked not but swam past wounded fish, ...
- A Song Let me be in the dark son, I shall sing a song For...
- Innocence - An Autobiography I don't know when I was born, ...
- A Dream So True Last night I dreamt of you, A dream so ...
- Wonder Tree I planted a seed Years ago, And it grew up To...
- Just Lie Beside Bare not, Just lie beside, For tonight I...
- A Dream Girl A kind of emptiness Strolls down the road of my...
Born and brought up in kolkata, India.He is graduate in advertising from Fergusson college of creative sciences, Pune, cutrently an entrepreneur and director at Wizdumb in Pune.
Shouvik's love for writing had been unconditional since he was eight years old.Though poetry came later he finds to have solace in it.
https: //m.facebook.com/ShouvikRryanRoypoetry? ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Today, I walked not
but swam past wounded fish,
That crawl on the hard waters of life.
I swam, nonchalantly carefree; for I was drugged
with a scent unknown, which had my senses blown,
Thus I swam, with eyes closed whilst
millions of wounded fish crawled past me,
But there was no blood to see.
Just misery gushing out of their gills.
Yet nonchalant, I swam,
breathing in the scent I swam.
Shoving them aside,
With a mood light, I swam.
The harder I swam, the stronger got the scent,
Then I reached the dead end,
But the mother of the scent was ...