Shubham Ghormode Poems
- My Lovely Mother The silence of my life i fill with my ...
- Gift Of Rakshabandhan Chidu nako h tai Ek kavita karato ...
- The First Meet That one flower waving with the wind, ...
- The True Love The day when we met sweeter than your ...
- Me Marathi Utha marathe jage va, astitva tumche tikvun ...
- Miss You miss you with the day miss you with the night miss...
- My First Female Friend- - An A... Mungi tula kay ...
i want to live with happiness. just smile! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Lovely Mother
The silence of my life
i fill with my twitterings
&the day when i'll grow up
mutterings heard-'really he
was in tears'.
am searching for the ways
that grandma always says
he is there to serve
everyone, then why to cry and
why to moan?
fighting with myself feels like
whenever i remind u my heart
You are not coward, says a voice
inside, why dont this all stops
though i decide.
every moment she lived with
me is saved in my heart,
The ridings of my village and
trips by cart.