Shyn Joseph Poems
- I Miss Her at some point I might be wrong I shouldn't have ...
- Remember She devoured me with her attitude, I drank in the ...
- 1,3,2,4 Leaving You relentless, how I ever could let you ...
- Loser i was thrown away. i fought much. i tried to get ...
- The Era The era of the dark is goin to come. There, the ...
- Being Mine Things in no way akin Dreams void of smiles but ...
a person who likes the enigma of life! its mysterious to any human thoughts even if we describe it in any rational way. well, all we could do is to make it simple by act and by write. regards. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Shyn Joseph
The era of the dark is goin to come.
There, the darkest insects and the worst worms
Creep out from the murky span of the ancient crypt
That we had neither seen, nor going to.
Only the dirge and the mild sound
Of the concealed bawls will puff into our ears.
Hang back, the time is on its way, to make sure
Only the evil remain, and it remains profound.
The relics still makes me wonder,
About the place being hidden?
Searching for one to make myself reveal!
Silent mysterious haze still holds me in.
Departing the goods to make me breathing ...