Soma Mukherjee Poems
- ' Of Chimes And A Gong Life, a journey, a saga, and all the ...
- The Net Angels Yes, there are angels in the net, I can ...
- On A Killing Spree The cockroaches, spiders, mosquitoes, ...
- Tale Of Two Towns This is a story of a girl named Gossip and ...
- Mr. Page I now present to you the talk of the town Mr. Page ...
- Case 001- Humpty Dumpty When Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall ...
- Oh! Winter Oh! winter I request thee please come back To ...
My life is a garden,
where the poetries and proses,
which flow in my veins mingle
and spread happiness and hopefully inspiration.
Here in my courtyard
you will find humour, satire,
inspiring thought provoking poems
and short rhyming stories.
You will find me in all my poetries,
for I live in them
every poem big or small,
free ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
' Of Chimes And A Gong
Life, a journey, a saga, and all the fuss
Of spotlight hogger's and the anonymous
Masters and puppets, tortoises and rabbits
People driven by wants and habits
Sweet thorns and dangerous flowers
The agonizingly slow seconds and fast paced hours
Unbelievable adventurous path
Few taking the walk, living it
Others spending time doing all the math
Some will's some wont's
Arguing the do's and dont's
Shying away when times call
All but speculating rise and fall
To say nothing exists without its opposite
Good and bad, traditional or fad