Sony Dalia Poems
- Why Only Me? As awards sailed my way thrilled I was when my ...
- If Not Now, When? Days are warm like friend's ...
- Moonlight Life is a cosmos. Many planets spinning melody ...
- Sunset In Goa Riot of colours across the sky… splashing ...
- Loneliness As dusk draws Taking a last look At play field...
- Silence First there was the word AUM! the universe ...
- Secret Of Life Sectret of Life What is mine
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sony Dalia
Why Only Me?
As awards sailed my way thrilled I was
when my speeches garnered applause
An orator par excellence, they said.
Bouquets, beauties, bed of roses!
Limousines, luminaries lined my path
meet, eat, drink, dance, days roll on,
whining never known, smiling my means
globetrotting so glorious, no time for dear ones!
Undulations, upheavals, shocks and blocks
source unknown, life turns sour
debility, delusion, declining state -
troubles visit never alone, the bard sang right!
Place in multiiverse never ignored,
font and faith ever ...