Soumya Goswami Poems
- True Beauty TRUE BEAUTY True beauty is not always seen True...
- Silence SILENCE you don't see me you don't hear me you can...
- When I Am Gone 'WHEN I AM GONE' When I am gone: Will I be ...
- Real World It's funny how everyone in the world Is busy ...
- Not Like The Rest! I know I am expected to behave the ...
- In An Age Like This Here we are, growing up No more kids, ...
- Don'T Wanna Hear You Say good for nothing bad for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Soumya Goswami
True beauty is not always seen
True beauty needn't be external
True beauty is in our individuality
In you, in me, in all of us.
It is in the glittering eyes.
In a squab learning to fly
We just need to look for it
No matter where it lies
True beauty is in love
True beauty is in forgiving
Even if we do not desire to...
It is in laughter, in smile
It is a hope, in which no reasons pile
True beauty is in clean mind, in pure heart
True beauty is in the singing breeze,
True beauty can never be ...