In an age like this
Here v r, growin up
No more kids, nt evn adults yet...
V remain in dilemma gr8,
And evry now n thn blame da fate...
Thousnds of tyms v stnd in frnt of mirror,
Lot of anxiety n no fear...
Hrs of telephn convrsations,
On littl thngs a lot of agitation...
V feel, oftn v r misundrstud,
There's a high obsession 4 junk food...
Luv 2 hng out out wid frnds,
4 fun there's no end...
Littl admiration, littl motivation,
Cn mk us do wonders...
Freshness is in da air,
Bt so mch stress v bear...
If by r frnds v r nt teased,
Wht will v rmmbr if v live at ease? ? ?
Try 2 capture each moment of these days,
In da bst possible ways...: -)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In an age like this by soumya goswami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL