Southern Belle Poems
- My Grandmothers Love My Grandmother's Love
- What Do I Do WHAT DO I DO by Southern Belle 12/31/95
- Mother's Day To My Mother There Is Something So Special As...
- Remember Me Will You Remember Me? Will you remember me long...
- A New Angels Song This is a wish I feel I must make, Since ...
- Time Goes By Time Goes By And Wind Still Blows, Its Been So...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Southern Belle
My Grandmothers Love
My Grandmother's Love
If Ever One Could Clearly See,
The True Meaning In Which She Means To Me.
To Define A Love So Unconditional Can Be,
T'is My Grandmothers Love That's Given So Free.
Matter Not The Things We May Have Done,
Race's Lost Nor Battles Won.
Whether Right, Whether Wrong,
Is Her Smile She Gave And The Love So Strong.
Was A Gift Of God Sent Down From Above,
Is A Gift Of Our Grandmothers Unconditional Love.