To My Mother
There Is Something So Special As Like No Other,
The Love That Comes From One We Call Mother.
There Are So Many Days And So Many Ways,
She Has Shared The Love In Her Heart.
No Matter What Age Nor Distance Apart,
Her Love Is Here To Stay.
The Lessons Our Mother Has Taught And From Which We Teach Our Own.
There's No Love Like Our Mothers Love And All The Things You've Shown.
My Mother's Love Is My Own Hearts Home From Where The Seed Began,
How Can We Show All That We Feel...Ahhh Envision If You Can,
The Flower Is She That Blossoms In Spring A Vision For All To See,
My Mothers Love The Seed That's Grown So Deeply Inside Of Me.
Once A Year In Your Honor A Day Named Just For You,
A Day To Stop And Remember All The Things You Do,
To Give You A Day This Time That's So Precious And So Rare,
It's Your Time To Relax And Enjoy And A Day For Us To Share.
And Give Thanks For This Blessing For My Mother's Love And Care.
My Words Can Not Express The Beauty In Which It Sees
For The Flower I See In You And For What Is A Part Of Me,
In Hopes You Know My Love For You Is So Unlike Any Other,
I Have This Seed Inside Of Me, The Flower...
It Is My Mother
Happy Mother's Day
Southern Belle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day by Southern Belle )
- Roses, Jerusha Melanie
- Circumstances and I, gajanan mishra
- sleep tight in Idaho tonight, Mandolyn ...
- Beauty of the world is ruined, Jerusha Melanie
- Clean and cleanliness, gajanan mishra
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)