To My Mother
There Is Something So Special As Like No Other,
The Love That Comes From One We Call Mother.
There Are So Many Days And So Many Ways,
She Has Shared The Love In Her Heart.
No Matter What Age Nor Distance Apart,
Her Love Is Here To Stay.
The Lessons Our Mother Has Taught And From Which We Teach Our Own.
There's No Love Like Our Mothers Love And All The Things You've Shown.
My Mother's Love Is My Own Hearts Home From Where The Seed Began,
How Can We Show All That We Feel...Ahhh Envision If You Can,
The Flower Is She That Blossoms In Spring A Vision For All To See,
My Mothers Love The Seed That's Grown So Deeply Inside Of Me.
Once A Year In Your Honor A Day Named Just For You,
A Day To Stop And Remember All The Things You Do,
To Give You A Day This Time That's So Precious And So Rare,
It's Your Time To Relax And Enjoy And A Day For Us To Share.
And Give Thanks For This Blessing For My Mother's Love And Care.
My Words Can Not Express The Beauty In Which It Sees
For The Flower I See In You And For What Is A Part Of Me,
In Hopes You Know My Love For You Is So Unlike Any Other,
I Have This Seed Inside Of Me, The Flower...
It Is My Mother
Happy Mother's Day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day by Southern Belle )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 February 1970-)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Main To Jhonka Hu Hava Ka Ura Le Jaunga, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
Poem of the Day
- MOTHER'S CURSE, john chizoba vincent
- Little Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Risque, Tiku akp
- Loss of Innocence, Bijay Kant Dubey
- HUMANKIND, john chizoba vincent
- Sorry, If I Have Hurt Your Feelings, Ext.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Deep Deep Peace, Margaret Moran
- Aflas Ke Basti..., pakeeza rizvi
- WHO REALLY CONTROLS THE WORLD?, john chizoba vincent
- Walking In Clouds, Juan Olivarez