To My Mother
There Is Something So Special As Like No Other,
The Love That Comes From One We Call Mother.
There Are So Many Days And So Many Ways,
She Has Shared The Love In Her Heart.
No Matter What Age Nor Distance Apart,
Her Love Is Here To Stay.
The Lessons Our Mother Has Taught And From Which We Teach Our Own.
There's No Love Like Our Mothers Love And All The Things You've Shown.
My Mother's Love Is My Own Hearts Home From Where The Seed Began,
How Can We Show All That We Feel...Ahhh Envision If You Can,
The Flower Is She That Blossoms In Spring A Vision For All To See,
My Mothers Love The Seed That's Grown So Deeply Inside Of Me.
Once A Year In Your Honor A Day Named Just For You,
A Day To Stop And Remember All The Things You Do,
To Give You A Day This Time That's So Precious And So Rare,
It's Your Time To Relax And Enjoy And A Day For Us To Share.
And Give Thanks For This Blessing For My Mother's Love And Care.
My Words Can Not Express The Beauty In Which It Sees
For The Flower I See In You And For What Is A Part Of Me,
In Hopes You Know My Love For You Is So Unlike Any Other,
I Have This Seed Inside Of Me, The Flower...
It Is My Mother
Happy Mother's Day
Southern Belle's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day by Southern Belle )
- Insulted poet, douglas scotney
- Like attracts like, gajanan mishra
- Toad of my Pocket, Kelly Zion
- On A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Village song, Tony Adah
- It is best, hasmukh amathalal
- World Of Poetry, Savita Tyagi
- What Can You Teach?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Genus, Savita Tyagi
- Leave The T.V. Off, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)