Spooky Mind Poems
- Bad Seed i am the bad seed full of hate and greed ive split...
- Nihilistic Vision we are sons we are daughters we are the ...
- The Lupus Cycle The moon inscribes a full circle, the time is...
- Fresh Flesh this one...may require an explanation, at the ...
- Abandoning God Oh former father where have you gone? ...
- The Boy I Once Was It's been so long Since things went all ...
- Bigot Narrow minded Single sided From your way you'll never...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Spooky Mind
i am the bad seed
full of hate and greed
ive split open and become a tree
planted in the ground, yearning to be free
these branches of shame grow
diseasing all i will ever know
the roots grow deep, these roots grow far
these roots have no water to seep, these roots feed on tar
the bark covering me has been rotting and turning black
its too late now to ever turn back
all my leaves grow dry
and just like me, they all die
i watch helplessly as they glide on down
carried by the wind until they finaly hit the ground
I was not meant to live