Stacy George Poems
- Alone I Stand I walk alone. Me, my soul, mind, and ...
- Simpler Time As heaven gazes upon the soul happier times ...
- Judgement Day His word of determination is divine as outside...
- Reflections Of Insanity Floating upon the consciousness of ...
- Mind Of A Mad Man
- Today Will Tomorrow Disappointments and frustrations are the ...
- A Disturbance In The Mirror Tasting the desolation upon the ...
Few will have the greatness to bend history itself; but each of us can work to change a small portion of events, and in the total of all those acts will be written the history of this generation.
Robert F. Kennedy
My Disabilities they are many, can't you see!
There many types of disabilities physical, learning, traumatic brain injury, and countless ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stacy George
Alone I Stand
I walk alone.
Me, my soul, mind, and body.
There is an inferno of turmoil directed
at us for what we have become.
This is neither a wanted change nor a needed response.
Yet therein lies the devil in waiting,
those who are not nor cannot concern themselves us.
It is a burden to be our friend in this hour of need.
Amazing the true colors they only show under such duress.
So here I stand alone just me and my disability.