Starrbox Munoz Poems
- My Sister, My Dearest Friend You're the best sister I could ...
- I Hope... I hope to fly away someday So I can soar the blue ...
- Drain The Blood That Poisons M... Drain the blood that poisons ...
- My Nearly Perfect Boyfriend He makes me smile with his words ...
- I'Ll Always Remember I hear your voice calling me And I see ...
- Addictive Drug How can things go so wrong? How can things ...
- The Heart Longs To Love My poor heart longs to love But it's...
Hello, I'm Evelyn. Here's some info. about me:
My writing consists of mostly poetry and a few short stories. I am inspired by small things in daily life and emotionally moving events. Writing poetry is my passion because I can divulge myself entirely with the sole use of words. I admire the poets Dorothy Parker, Sylvia Plath and I also hold a dear respect and admiration for Edgar Allan ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Starrbox Munoz
My Sister, My Dearest Friend
You're the best sister I could have asked for
I pray thanks to god, that he gave you to me
We laugh together, and we cry together
We play and we fight
But in the end it's all alright
Your my sisterly companion, my partner in crime
You're my trustee confidant
We keep each others deepest secrets safe
And even though we're cousins by law & blood
We're sisters at heart, which is where it counts =]
Simply because you're my sister and you're my friend
Thank you so much for being the best sister I could EVER have!