Stephanie Kravitz Poems
- My Lord, Our Savior When I saw your glorious face. I knew it...
- The Day We Met Do you remember the first day we met? ...
- Memories Of Daddy When I was a young child I remember how I...
- You Were My Everything” What is going on in your head? I ...
- Friendship Are True From the time we were younger. Till now ...
- Angel The Tabby Cat Her crystal blue eyes. And her pure ...
- Madelyn Moon (My Dog) Her big wet brown nose. Her big brown ...
The name is stephanie. I'm 20 years old and i love my boyfriend very very very much! I currently am in college to be a drug counselor but will be switching programs as of the fall. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My Lord, Our Savior
When I saw your glorious face.
I knew it was pure and true.
I knew I could count on you.
You gave me my redemption.
You sacrificed your life.
To save us all.
To show that people are good.
You were the one who helped me
Get through the pain that I have been subjected to.
You understand me.
You loved me.
You show your merciful face in my sleep.
You tell me everything will be alright.
And I believe it.
You showed me the way to my own redemption
You showed me the way
I believe you test my faith.
To prove that I am as strong in heart as I am in the...