Stephen Beam Poems
- Children Of The Lamb Litte child of mine, lay down ...
- Halloween Hollywood Welcome to the Masquerade... in a way a ...
- Earthen Mind And Body Past cliffs and rocky shores, lies a ...
- Darkness (Paraphrased from Micah 7: 8-10) Never again ...
- Sexual Sustenance Hello my dear, it's been so long maybe a ...
- I The Reaper... Voices whisper on the salty air of this ...
- The Beekeeper 'Alas, i'm stuck between a rock and a hot ...
a son of God, I was born on father's day back in 1981.
scarred i was, born with a bi-lateral cleft lip and palate. But, i got past it and have come into myself as as an artist and a student of the fine arts. I pull my writings from my inspirations, which are vast.
i have a style of writing i have grown to love and it's Epic poetry and poetry in a lyrical song-like form. My sister, The ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Beam
Children Of The Lamb
Litte child of mine, lay down tonight
You left and wandered away
You left and wandered astray
Little child of mine
I've been there your good and bad times
I've been there for my children
Little child of mine, lay down tonight
For i'll hold you tight