Steven Brewer Poems
- Beautiful i look through the window and see in the skies the...
- All That Matters As the bon fire rores on in the heart of ...
- Forget sitting here watching our favorite flick listening to...
- Bothered As i lay waiting for something to happen i also ...
- The Rhymes Up in the sky there is no shining sun Sometimes i...
- One More First Kiss You think she would remember You think ...
- The Last Another day gone Another page turned Another bell ...
i like books
catcher in the rye
a seperate piece
lord of the flies
any thing by stephen king
i like poems
i like movies
saving private ryan
gangs of new... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Brewer
i look through the window and see in the skies
the beautiful blueness of your beautiful eyes
i look at the bark of a tree and the brown i see there
is the beautiful browness of your beautiful hair
i look at the ocean as the wave rips
and i see beautiful roundness to your beautiful hips
i listen to the radio and with every station choice
i hear the beautiful sharpness of your beautiful voice
i listen to the breeze and the storm in the sky
i hear the cowardice shake in my cowerdice sigh
because though you look beautiful nd sound beautiful ...