Steven Reeve Poems
- A Poem For Passover Born a carpenter, He died a King, ...
- A Mothers Tears Who can replace mother, Certainly there is ...
- A Sons Love A son’s love last’s forever, It never goes ...
- Israel, Israel Israel, Israel, That eternal ...
- The Matador In the rage of the noonday sun, In a suit of ...
- Saved, Always Saved They told me you are saved, You will ...
- Words Of Fire Words of Fire, Words of Power, With the ...
My greatest influence in becoming a poet was my love of language and the way I could express myself, my maternal grandmother who also loved to write at one time was another inspiration. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Poem For Passover
Born a carpenter,
He died a King,
With His blood,
He cancelled our sin.
Betrayed by a friend,
The Devil did send,
Before the Roman He was brought,
Because of the love He taught.
Are you a king, they did say? ,
I AM what I AM He did pray,
Mocked and stripped,
Beaten and whipped.
They carried Him to death,
On the third day He took breath,
From the tomb He took His leave,
So that all could believe.
To Heaven He did rise,
Where he received his prize,
Seated at His Fathers right hand,
Soon to judge the whole...