Steven Rhoads Poems
- Worthy Of A Dream Through countless years I have fought ...
- Breach In The Sky A digital world is in the palm of our ...
- Ensnare A Goddess To dream the impossible has been left when ...
- Life Of War How much blood has to be shed before I feel ...
- A Living Sacrifice Embraced by a storm that has ruled his ...
- Speak To The Stars In darkness I know there's a burning ...
- Scent Of The Rain I have felt uncertainty burden my ...
Most of what I write is a way of creative venting. Getting things out the are usually left unsaid. Its always in a lyrical form (I guess) . Been writing since 2000 when I was a little hell raiser in Jr. High School. Used to write about darkness and death but I guess I " gave up the black" in sort of way. War and Love seem to go hand in hand when you really break it down. So thats what I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes the best advice is taking none.''Raisputa!
''Live for something or you'll die for nothing''yo mama
Comments about Steven Rhoads
Worthy Of A Dream
Through countless years I have fought against all odds
Now, I have claimed no allegiance to the man-made gods
Looking to the stars where the script of life resides
For it is from destiny that we cannot hide
We have the choice to change the ever flowing tides
And bring the light back into our own eyes
We have the power to control our own minds
But the epidemic spreads to crave the lies
I have made my offerings with my own sacrifice
Willing to journey through the fire and the ice
Don't weep for me, I don't want the sympathy
This is the path I've chosen ...