Steven Rhoads Poems
- Predators In Suits -new- They care not for right and wrong only the...
- Speak With The Stars -new- Her name is spoken at every corner of my...
- Drown The Demons Walked for aeons that I know too well Got a...
- The Woods Are Burning Cling to the steel that will lead you ...
- Path Of A Loner I have found a solace in quiet ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometimes the best advice is taking none.''Raisputa!
''Live for something or you'll die for nothing''yo mama
Comments about Steven Rhoads
The Woods Are Burning
Cling to the steel that will lead you out
Heed the battle call as we scream and shout
Not all shall live in the end
But our future is not pretend
Grab your shield and accept what is to be
Remember we are one, remember we are free
Not again will we let it slide
Retribution will not be denied
They pushed us out of a chance at eternity
Well, now we will keep them in their empire
Watch the walls crumble through the works of time
Until all their cures are with plague and fire
They build their walls to keep their purity
Yet, what corruption has not touched ...