Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny Poems
- The Road To Success Is Not Str... There is a curve called ...
- Almighty How can a Man Love me, Unconditionally?
- A Suspicious Danger As fragile as an egg, Over exerting it ...
- Justice When justice stagnants Only the fool hearted, Will...
- Attempt Don't give up Until You make your last attempt And
- Beauty Life and beauty Lies in blending opposites, ...
- Animation A period of time The period between Birth and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sulaymon Tadese Faozahny
The Road To Success Is Not Straight
There is a curve called failure,
A loop called confusion,
Speed bumps called friends,
Caution lights called family, You will have flats called jobs.
If you have a spare called determination,
An engine called perseverance, Insurance called faith,
A driver called God,
You will make it to a place called success!