Summer Dawn Pond
Summer Dawn Pond Poems
- Love Thirst Drink Destitution Reparation
- Sinking I'm lost in a sea of darkness and you are my only ...
- In Vain He knows Every hair on my head And its number Yet ...
- The Cruelest Thing I Ever Wrot...
- Which What a feeling it is to be proud To tip toe on the ...
- None At All What a thought it is That we hide our faces ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Summer Dawn Pond
None At All
What a thought it is
That we hide our faces when we cry
Shouldn’t be ashamed
Shouldn’t be hesitant
Certainly shouldn’t be shy
If we opened up
Just a bit
And let that pain ring true
Less to him,
The hurtful things that others would do
So cry one tear, if none at all
Let others see your pain
It may seem like too much
Or seem like a bust
But others must see this rain.