Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Sushil Kumar Tripathy Poems
- Peace Waiting for some one At a lonely place from core ...
- Efforts Unrest Do, did, done You are alone No will share ...
- Flood A dry river When flooded with rain water Curbed the ...
- Home Less I the homeless tiny bird, Called me as house ...
- Monsoon Monsoon is a change Of thought, climate Earth wear...
- Sin Man does sin Not for the curse It’s natural and ...
- Caged Chicks Two caged chicks of golden bird Crying for ...
Passed High School Certificate from Baunsuni High School, Graduation in Rajendra College Bolangir, M.Sc.in Botany with Forestry Profession in
Forest Department, Govt. of Odisha in State of Odisha, INDIA. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Waiting for some one
At a lonely place
from core of heart
one day he will come
to win over the untruth
truth will reign
All over the world
He must come
With a sword of peace
Again disparity dissolves
But peace is not a play toy
To purchase from counter
It is the inter relationship
With one and other.