Sushil Kumar Tripathy
Sushil Kumar Tripathy Poems
- On The Platform On the platform The crowd of people For ...
- Bailiff Bailiff, the right hand Of the local land lord ...
- Borrowed Life We all have a borrowed life To do good ...
- Who Am I? Who am I? That gives you Food clothes and ...
- Have A Good Day With all goodness Health and happiness Are ...
- Saying No Is An Art
- Flood A dry river When flooded with rain water Curbed the ...
Passed High School Certificate from Baunsuni High School, Graduation in Rajendra College Bolangir, M.Sc.in Botany with Forestry Profession in
Forest Department, Govt. of Odisha in State of Odisha, INDIA. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
On The Platform
On the platform
The crowd of people
For the human race
To go forward
None spares anybody.
Why the race?
Is this benificial?
With a hurry race of unending wants
Can it fulfil the black hole of desire
To draw the end of thoughtless race
Should we expect the day will come?