Abhipsa Tripathy Poems
- My Mother Tongue The thoughts that first came to my mind, ...
- More Than Everything Else Mother mother mother The word ...
- The Incredible India The great India Full of natural ...
- Simply Wow.... The sun shines so brightly, ...
- To Build A Bright Future Life of a student Begins with ...
- A Gift Of God A life of a student Is a hard working ...
- Non Other Than My dear father A person with the word ...
Miss Abhipsa tripathy is a student of St.Annes convent school, Sonepur. Now she is a student of stdX.
Miss Abhipsa was borned on 1st of June 2000 in Khariar at Nuapada district, Odissa.She is the daughter of Mr Sushil kumar tripathy who is an honest forest officer and Mrs Nirupama panda the H.O.D on Botany at Sonepur.She is also the younger sis. Of Tadasha and the elder sis. of Asutosh.
She had got the inspiration to write poems from her elder ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Everyone created by the almighty God, each one are an angel and should open the wings and try to fly over and over..........''its my dream to be an angel & fly over & over..........
''When one keeps trying the dreams surely comes true..........''I have tried and got the result.
In one's life for putting forward the first step mother is the very first teacher, father is the second, the teacher is the third & a friend is the most important teacher for the construction of an i...as the most of the time is spend with a friend a good friendship gives us the good teaching as if the nectar but the bad we get is as poison in the c...
Comments about Abhipsa Tripathy
My Mother Tongue
The thoughts that first came to my mind,
Something is described to myself,
The world I get understood,
The thoughts that comes from heart,
And I expressed myself,
The whole expression & exposer,
One could do the level best,
Is my mother tongue.