Susmit Panda Poems
- Poet I saw, the little boy, thin and lean, Full-viewed, ...
- When Your Dark Shadows When your dark shadows haunt and ...
- Love When the bright pollens of gold Lie scattered on the ...
- Ease Crying, I opened my words, Laughing, they were ...
- Unused I am stuffed with richest words, There is ...
- Lust's Holiness LUST was chaste when I loved you; It ...
- I Stand In The Broad Majesty I stand in the broad majesty of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Susmit Panda
I saw, the little boy, thin and lean,
Full-viewed, yet unseen,
Writing forth his lonely thoughts in rhyme
Couched on his chair every time;
Tears would sometimes be seen on his face,
Or he'd laugh with cheery grace;
Between his fingers his pen, I saw, was set -
I said, "He - he is a poet; "
I see, but tonight what - what I see,
The moon's burning brightly,
Her beams have wrapped him ‘round in fetters,
Though he still has letters;
His lids are painful; he couldn't tilt to fight,
These are shackles of Light!
Bonded, bound ...